How to place an order?
- Go to: Order slides digitization
- Choose your slide type
- Provide an estimate of the number of scans.
- If you like the price, place the order.
- Don't worry if you haven't entered it exactly right, we'll check everything.
- You only pay afterwards and for the actual number.
- During the ordering process you will be asked whether you would like to drop off the order, collect it or send it to us.
- Once ready, you will receive an invoice with the final order amount, based on the actual number of items transferred.
- You can collect the order and pay at the counter or pay in advance and have it returned.
Will you hand in your order personally? Then you do not have to create the order via our order process. You can visit us from Monday to Saturday to hand in and discuss your assignment. An appointment is not necessary.
Would you like to send it to us, but you don't find our ordering process convenient? Then you can also 'just' send it to us with a note with your job description and your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. If you send an order, always do so with a parcel seal or by registered post, so that your parcel is traceable.